• Excellent command over written and spoken English
• Strong Problem Analysis and Problem Solving Skills
• Experience of leading a Support team for a technology product
Additionally desired competencies
• Preferred: Familiarity with Technology deployed in the hospitality industry
• Excellent Business Communication skills
• Exposure to interacting with International customers
• Confident, disciplined and Focused in Customer satisfaction
Desired Education Background (degree and type of institute if applicable) Graduate/MBA
Target companies (if any) NA
Notes (information for recruiting agencies) Need the person to join in a month.
Please exclude candidates who have a 3 month notice period.
Job Description As a Support Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for assuring users are provided efficient and timely first and second level support on a 24 x 7 basis.
• Manage staff scheduling to ensure Support coverage during normal business hours and on-call support as required
• Isolate problem trends and ensure that troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring problems until permanent solutions are found
• Maintain a central source of information enabling support team members to recover outages with minimal disruption to expected service levels
• Ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly statistics, status reports, and graphical reporting aids are completed and continually modified to meet the needs of the Operations Team
• Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
• Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
• Identify and address staff training and coaching needs